These kits work on exactly the same principle as the Stage 1 kits, except that the controllers are heavier duty and can read up to 100psi of turbo boost. This is the typical starting point for a mildly modified modern 3/4 or 1 ton truck with an aftermarket exhaust, intake and chip or programmer. It is capable enough for trucks running large or compound turbo systems as well. These kits allow for great horsepower increases and EGT reductions – expect about 70hp and 250 degree F EGT drop.
• UHO (Ultra High Ouput) Pump
• 3 Quart Reservoir
• Bulkhead Fitting
• Digital Variable Controller
• 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
• All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
• Comprehensive Instructions